§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Formation of a contract, storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via the icTrainer app.
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with it
Indoor Training UG
(3) The presentation of the downloads and the license keys in our icTrainer app do not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order downloads or the license key. By ordering the desired download/license key, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a sales contract.
(4) When an order is received in our icTrainer app, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Select the desired download/license key by clicking on the button with the displayed price
2) Confirming the payment in the PayPal/AppStore dialogs
The consumer can cancel the payment process and thus the order in the PayPal/AppStore dialogs or close the PayPal/AppStore dialog window at any time in order to correct input errors or cancel the ordering process. We immediately confirm receipt of the order with information in the app, where the download or license key is then activated.
(5) Storage of the text of the contract when ordering via our icTrainer app: You can also view the General Terms and Conditions at any time at
see. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet. However, you can see details about the order in your PayPal/AppStore account (if available).
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The stated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. There are no shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by direct debit, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
(3) The icTrainer app can be run free of charge, but then only supports training units of up to a maximum of 30 minutes. If you want to do longer training sessions, you have to activate this function with an annual fee.
(4) The annual fee for new members as of September 2022 is only 23.49 euros.
(5) You can renew the license at any time, so that you have 365 days remaining and then the days remaining in the previous annual fee are credited to the price. Therefore, the app always shows the current price for extending the license to the next 365 days.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all of the items we offer can be activated/downloaded immediately in the icTrainer app.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of mail-order sales.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed:
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which the download/license key was activated in the icTrainer app, which happens directly after successful payment.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
Indoor Training UG
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have to repay all payments that we have received from you immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless explicitly agreed otherwise with you; if the payment was made through an external app store, we reserve the right to deduct the external fees from the refund.
We can refuse the refund if you have not confirmed the deactivation of the license key/download.
End of revocation
§7 Cancellation form
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
Indoor Training UG
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
Name of the consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only if this is notified on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
Free terms and conditions created by agb.de